En Mohammed Rashdan Yusof aka Danny (Rashdan) (sounded very English – must be of English upbringing with great principles), the newly crowned Executive Director of MAS has done tremendous things to MAS. But I am not too sure whether he was doing what he did so far for MAS or AirAsia / AirAsia X Sdn Bhd. I am still trying to figure it out. I am sure that you are also trying to figure it out too. Rashdan, I know you are trying very very hard to BINA MAS but you ada Fikirkah?
Why did you allow the following decisions to be made:
1. Unilaterally cancelled numerous full load flights of Firefly during Hari Raya season recently thereby causing great inconveniences to the rakyat during festive occasion?
2. Termination of profitable Firefly routes from Johor Baru to Kuching and Kota Kinabalu from 15 September 2011 also causing great inconvenience to the rakyat, who had to travel to KL to board the flights? Please read in HERE.
3. Why was there a need to change the name Firefly to Sapphire when Firefly is doing extremely well and expanding?
3. Why did MAS sign up Jersey Sponsorship Agreement with QPR, which Tony bought a few days after the secret share swap was sealed, when MAS was supposed to be ailing very badly financially?
4. During the singing ceremony of the QPR Jersey Sponsorship, why you allowed AirAsia stewardesses to overwhelm the occasion as though you were there merely to show your faithful supports to Tan Sri Tony Fernandes/AirAsia? Why jersey with MAS logo only be used for home games and away with AirAsia logo i.e. jersey with AirAsia logo used for any game around the world? Why did you not ensure MAS strong presence during the signing ceremony? Was this the way you were trying to promote MAS overseas? Please read in HERE. Don’t you not think for a moment that MAS has been taken for a ride big time in this secret share swap?
Before you go further, En Rashdan please learn a little bit from the footsteps of Berjaya Group where it has bought a substantial equity of Cardiff City Football Club, in HERE, but it didn’t put Berjaya Group on the jersey but the word “MALAYSIA”. Even if Berjaya Group were to put its logo on the jersey, it is their right to promote its company’s name because it was using its shareholders’ money. But MAS, belongs to Malaysians as a whole, definitely not Rashdan, YB Nor Mohamad Yacop, Tan Sri Md Nor Md Yusof, who was responsible for the sale of 70% of MAS Catering Sdn Bhd, Tan Sri Azman Mokhtar, Datuk Azman Yahya, also a director of SCOMI a famous company of international fame, Datuk Rohana of Astro, Datuk Krihsnan Tan and Tan Sri Wan Azmi Wan Hamzah of recent E & O share fame.
Syabas to Berjaya Group for being patriot by putting Malaysia before your company. Perhaps En Rashdan needs a crash course on patriotism to help him to realise that the nation comes before everything ELSE including MONEY! Wake up Rashdan and friends! Malaysia comes first!