Wangsa Maju, it’s your call !

YES to KeADILan

Wee Choo Keong to Serve

Wee Choo Keong yangBerkhidmat

I have said it in the beginning and I will say it again now:

We are the managing directors of our destiny. Let us take control and not delegate this responsibility to the self-serving lot that has become so commonplace.

I am here to serve Wangsa Maju without fear or favour and let it be known our common interests are always above my own – so help me God.

Wee Choo Keong

Undilah Keadilan!

14 thoughts on “Wangsa Maju, it’s your call !

Yes, we are the managing directorofour destiny period.We will carry out out duty for the country and our next generations. Plese be assured we will vote for Sdr Wee and Keadilan.

2. richard

Mr Wee, yang Berkhidmat,My prayers, my familys’ and I believe most Wangsa Maju-ians, is for your triumph in Wangsa Maju. I’m sure your relentless effort and Keadilan’s, will be handsomely paid off tomorrow.My fellow Wangsa Maju-ians, we have come so far with Mr Wee; now letS give him the final push for victory – VOTE FOR WEE CHOO KEONG!!

3. Zawi

Mr. Wee,All the way from Kelantan we wish you all the best and hopefully they dont play any tricks on you and rob you again of your rightful place in parliament.

Sdr WeeFight against these BN “robbers” without fear or favour. Your coming to Wangsa Maju is our gain and a loss for Bukit Bintang.The new generation needs you to speak for all races for the good of the nation. All we want is a clean and fair government for all Malaysians. We want an independent judiciary and not a corrupted judiciary under Tun Eusoff Chin and Ahmad Fairuz. I will vote for you my sdr Wee.Hidup KeAdilan!

5. everydog

Mr. Wee, you will win hands-down 2moro, by a wide margin that leaves our poor boy Yew Teong Look looking in askance at his incompetence. May the road to parliament be paved with courage and commitment by your goodself and we are all the way with you. Do us proude. The ordinary citizenry of Wangsa Majumsalutes you, the Malays, the Indians, the Chinamen. Even the birds in the sky and the monkeys in the jungle will cheer you on (they too are the hapless victims of Khir Toyo’s “serial rapist” politics.VICTORY IS YOURS TOMORROW – for KeADILAN, DAP, PAS.So help us, God.

6. GobloKing

MAJU lah Malaysia!MAJU lah Mr Wee!ptuiii.. Khairyptuiii.. Bodohptuiii..samyptuiii.. mcaptuiii.. racistswow..that was juvenile of me but wtf! THAT FELT GOOD!God be with the Opposition and MalaysiansONWARDS MR WEE

Malaysians have only one choice to put right all the wrong created by BN. Vote for the opposition. Vote for Wee Choo Keong. You have my vote and the members of my family.All of us must get rid of this arrogant Yew Teong Look. Vote for Wee.All the best YB Wee Choo Keong.

8. everydog

Mr. WeeFirst we have the VK Lingam “judges for sale” scandal. Then along came Chua Soi Lek and his darling Angelina Ayam sex-play. Now another bombshell for you is the famous Son in Law and his long keris of the unmetal kind. Now, folks, take a gold look at www. antikhairy.blogspot.com to convince yourself or otherwise of his heroic pursuits. Siti Nurhaliza and the pretty Malay maidens of Rembau is in for some good fun and a hard romp. Perhaps the rate of illicit sex affairs and the birth of illegitimate babies will rise next in Malaysia when the famous Son in Law comes to power.

yeaaaah my entire family voted for you!! very eager to see the results! *crossing fingers*justice for all!!!