The Barang Naik party know their days are coming to an end. They know they have nothing concrete to show to the rakyat after 50 years of independence. They know the rakyat have no more ears to listen to their LIES and BULLSHITS.

So what do this Barang Naik party, especially their partner-in-crime MCA, do?

They do the obvious. They resort to dirty tactics … for it is in their nature.

As the days get nearer to the polling day, I can assure you they will not stop at anything to THREATEN the rakyat. Their dirty tactics will get dirtier and dirtier.

But we will not be swayed. We will stand firm. We will get rid of this haprak party that only know how to screw the rakyat and benefit themselves. WE will show them that WE ARE THE BOSS and not them.

We will Vote Keadilan come March 8!

And for your information, we have filed a complaint with the Election Commission and lodged a police report (no: 2349/08) with the Setapak Police station against the Barang Naik party for their LATEST THREAT against the rakyat of Wangsa Maju. They have now resorted to using seditious posters and banners.

– There’s no name to nor ownership of this seditious banner.
That shows they have no guts. They only know how to LIE. –

The MCA are using the religion of Islam to instill fear in the voters and public, claiming PKR is working together with PAS to further their cause.

This is ABSOLUTE NONSENSE and A BLATANT LIE!

You, MCA, are LIARS!

PKR, like PAS, is part of the Barisan Rakyat which comprises of all other major opposition parties. Together, we are working to reclaim the country back into the hands of the rakyat. The rakyat is the boss and we believe the rakyat should have their say of WHO and HOW this country should be governed. We are doing just that. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Like I said before, the Barang Naik party will insult the intelligence of the rakyat. Just because they think bodoh they think we are like them. They are so wrong!

It’s the 21st century and the rakyat should be smart enough to see through the lies of this Barang Naik party. Only a desperate party will resort to desperate tactics.

People of Wangsa Maju, reject the lying Barang Naik party and Vote Keadilan on March 8! Thank you.

13 thoughts on “What, the BN party are bankrupt of political ideas and now resorting to more lies?

Mr wee please do not worry about the MCA and Barang Naik Party dirty tactics. Let them do what they want. We alreadhy knew about their nonsense.Let us, tghe rakyat, teach them a very good lesson on 8th March 2008. I am sure that other Malaysians of all races reject MCA style of politics. You are right when you have stated your blog that Barang Naik Party is bankrupt of ideas. Come folks, let all kick them out. I am sure that tomorrow will be better.

2. resident.wangsamaju

Mr WCK, I no professional blogger and have been in the background all my life. Deciding to speak up now and take destiny in my hands. I can no longer let incompetents run this country. I have started a community blog at http://www.wangsamajuformalaysia.blogspot.com/I don’t want to blog alone hence everyone please feel free to visit, comment, blog. Send your postings at the email add in the blog.

To resident.wangsamaju …I know how you feel and all the best to what you do. The important thing is to keep doing it until you achieve your goal.I have put a link here to your blog and I hope it helps in your endeavour.Take care and God bless.

It is a very good start that we have a resident wangsa maju blog coming out in the fore front. This is a healthy move. You have stood up to be counted. I am Sure that Mr Wee will stand up with you against injustice because we know that he is a direct victim of the corrupted judges and the sytem of the Barang Naik Party. So lets help Mr Wee to chase out MCA/BN for both never look after the interest of rakyat but only Badawi and his cronies like SIL.We must stop the rot before it is too late and our children and grandchildren will have to suffer.Save Malaysia – Vote Keadilan , PAS, MDP, DAP and PSM.

We have heard enough of Barang Naik’s nonsense all these years. Yew has been fooling us for 4 years too. Yew never bother about us fo rhte past four years suddnely he became a philanthropist, donating monies to associations including reisdents association of condo. This is just briberies by Barang Naik. This is typical buying votes during election period. If Yew were to win then you don’t see him for another 4 years. Why vote for him? A vote for Wee -is Vote for SECURITY, ACCOUNTABILITY, TRANSPARENCY AND INDEPENDENCE OF THE JUDICIARY.The votes of my family and I are definitely for WEE because we have seen and experienced the Chair Thrower Yew for the past 4 years. We want WEE!

Let all throw athe Chair Thrower out from Wangsa Maju.Wangsa Maju does not need a holigan like him.Wangsa Maju needs a real people representative. JUST VOTE for WEE. He is the only and right choice for all of us. Judging the way Wee perform in the Royal Commission on Lingam Video Clip, Wee is a strong and firm lawyer.Wnagsa Maju what choice do we have? It is just WEE period. We do not need a Chari Thrower for sure.

7. resident.wangsamaju

What’s wrong with PAS? If PKR’s not here I’ll vote for PAS. If PAS’s not here I’ll vote for DAP. The Government is using their current machinery to paint a good picture of themselves and bad about the other parties. Thanks for the support Mr WCK. The blogsite is set also for this WM community not just for me to air my views. The site’s doing great- over 1,000 hits this afternoon; though it still needs more commnents and views from the people.

8. mohamad

Hey Resident.wangsmaju,That video wasnt by me, it was done by hanief.blogspot.comI merely gave the link to Mr Wee :)good nite WMers

9. ~YM~

Actually I do feel insulted by Mr Wee’s clothing in the pics. Don’t you feel that you are out of place? Wangsa Maju is not a cowboy town, and your age is… forget it. Do wear proper and friendliness does the charm. I’m sure there are many giggles and laughs cos I heard bout it from my friends..Your contribution could not be denied, but your ‘out-of-sudden’ appearance in Wangsa Maju would raise some doubts in your ability to serve a place you do not familiarise yourself with.And resident.wangsamaju does not represent the voice of Wangsa Maju residents. Please get a better representative.Lastly, it would be much preferably that your office would be at least nearer to Wangsa Maju, not Danau Kota. A true leader commands from the center of his constitution, not from the peripherals. (I’m implying to the MCA office as well) So you’d better move your office if you win..

10. resident.wangsamaju

YM,As I was saying the clothes were just appropriate. The PKR ceramah conditions are quite different from the BN ones- no nice halls no air cond etc. If raining- hehe, get free bath. But spirit is not dampened.I don’t claim to be the voice of Wangsa Maju just part of it. I’m not a rep either- WCK is. The WMforM site has been getting nearly 200 hits a day. It’s setup for the local community because we have been too quiet. Eventhough the comments for now, are few people get the message.You’ve got a lot of words- why don’t you contribute to the WMforM blog too. After all you are staying here. Give us your thoughts.