Soalan-soalan dibentangkan di Parlimen oleh Wee Choo Keong, Ahli Parlimen Wangsa Maju, untuk Sessi Parlimen yang bermula pada 7 hb June 2010
Parliamentary Questions submitted by Wee Choo Keong, MP for Wangsa Maju, for June Session of Parliament commencing 07 June 2010
Questions for Oral Answers
1. Tuan YB Wee Choo Keong [Wangsa Maju] asks the Minister of Home Affairs to state beside recruiting more police officers what action has the Ministry taken to curb the rising crime rate in the country, especially in Wangsa Maju and when the Ministry intend to place more police officer in Wangsa Maju Police Station?
2. Tuan YB Wee Choo Keong [Wangsa Maju] asks the Minister of Transport to state whether his Ministry was aware that AIRASIA (AA) kept the airport tax collected from passengers who were unable to travel, what is the total sum of the airport tax kept by AA and what actions the Ministry will take to make sure that all airport taxes collected by AA to be paid to MAHB without delay?
3. Tuan YB Wee Choo Keong [Wangsa Maju] asks the Minister of Finance to state why it has become the trend that the Inland Revenue Department takes more than a month to refund the excess payment of income tax which is supposed to be refunded within 30 days from the date of application for refund?
4. Tuan YB Wee Choo Keong [Wangsa Maju] asks the Prime Minister to state what is the definition of the policy of 1Malaysia when the population is still being defined by Bumiputra and Non-Bumiputra and how would the New Economic Model restructure Malaysia to be a just society so that race will no longer be an issue of contention amongst Malaysians?
5. Tuan YB Wee Choo Keong [Wangsa Maju] asks the Prime Minister to state how can government achieve the 1Malaysia policy in Kuala Lumpur lower courts where all the 22 Magistrates are Malay, out of 23 Session Court Judges an exception 3 Indian and to provide the total number of Magistrates and Session Court Judges of Malay, Chinese, Indian and Others origin throughout the country until June 6, 2010?