Free Malaysia Today reported on 29-09-2010 about “Cases involving the Petaling Jaya City Municipal Council (MBPJ) are being given to a law firm where two PKR leaders R Sivarasa and Latheefa Koya, a MBPJ councilor, work.” In fact, this was an open secret within the Selangor government for at least a good one year. I am surprised that it took so long for this to surface into the open. (more…)
Archive for September, 2010
Posted in wangsa maju, wee choo keong, tagged Cronyism, Daim & Gamany, DAP, exco member, Latheefa Koya, Majlis Perbandaran PJ, MBPJ, MP for Subang, MPPJ, pkr, PKR Information Chief, Selangor government, YB R Sivarasa, YB Ronnie Liu on September 30, 2010 | 9 Comments »
This afternoon the good news came that my blog been successfully revived! That’s why this happy news.
I am so relieved because a lot of work has gone into this blog and there’s so much information here. What’s even more crucial is the next session of Parliament is just round the corner and references to old postings are necessary.
My congratulations to the team that made this possible. What an achievement! A million thanks guys — and ‘nerd’! Certainly owe you guys more than one! ;-)
Now the only thing to do is ensure the postings, pictures, comments and links are where they should be. And backup, backup, backup. I cannot over-emphasize this point enough.
Have a good day, all. Cheers!
Posted in wangsa maju, wee choo keong, tagged 1Malaysia, airasia, Ceupacs, Chairman of Securitiies Commission, dbkl, gaji dan elaun pegawai negeri, Hasbie Satar, Jalan Genting Klang, Khazanah Nasional Bhd, KPMG and Deloitte, Kumpulan Semesta Sdn Bhd, Lee Kee Hiong, Lee Wye Wing, Letters of Support scandal, MACC, NEM, NKEA, NKRA, Nor Mohamed Yakcop, Pantai Hospital, Parkway, parliamentary questions, PEMANDU, PLKN, PPR, Program Khidmat Negara, Ronnie Liu, selangor sand mining scandal, Sime Darby Berhad, Third Meeting Of The Third Session Of Twelfth Parliament (2010), WSK Services, Zarinah Anwar on September 20, 2010 | 2 Comments »
Soalan-Soalan untuk Jawapan Lisan
Questions for Oral Answers
1. Tuan Wee Choo Keong [ Wangsa Maju ] minta Perdana Menteri menyatakan apa tindakan yang di ambil untuk memperbaiki perbezaan yang amat ketara bayaran gaji dan elaun bagi pegawai negeri kakitangan awam dalam perjanjian Ceupacs berkesan pada tahun 2007 menyebabkan pengawai rendah dibayar lebih tinggi daripada pegawai atasan menyebabkan kegusaran, tidak puasan hati dan pengurangan effisiensi perkhidmatan.
Tuan Wee Choo Keong [ Wangsa Maju ] asks the Prime Minister to state what actions were taken to rectify gross discrepancies of salary and allowance payments to civil servants in Ceupacs agreement effective in 2007 resulting in junior officers being paid higher than their seniors causing great resentment, disincentive and inefficiency.
2. Tuan Wee Choo Keong [ Wangsa Maju ] minta Perdana Menteri menyatakan apa langkah telah di ambil untuk menghentikan perkauman dan sifat anti-nasionalis dari usaha mengugat kestabilan negara, dan apa tindakan yang harus di ambil dalam kerangka sediada untuk mencapai tujuan maksud dan memenuhi objektif program 1Malaysia.
Tuan Wee Choo Keong [ Wangsa Maju ] asks the Prime Minister to state what measures have been taken to stop racism and anti-nationalists from destabilizing the country, and what actions to be taken in order to achieve the objective of 1Malaysia program.
3. Tuan Wee Choo Keong [ Wangsa Maju ] minta Menteri Dalam Negeri menyatakan apa tindakan yang di ambil untuk menyiasat laporan polis yang di buat keatas EXCO Selangor YB Ronnie Liu atas dakwaan pemalsuan tandatangannya dalam skandal Surat Sokongan, sehingga Lee Kee Hiong, bapa saudara beliau Lee Wye Wing dan syarikat WSK Services antara nama yang di ketengahkan.
Tuan Wee Choo Keong [ Wangsa Maju ] asks the Minister of Home Affairs to state what actions were taken to investigate the police report lodged by Selangor Exco member YB Ronnie Liu alleging forgery of his signature in the Letters of Support scandal, resulting in the names of Lee Kee Hiong and her uncle, Lee Wye Wing, and WSK Services being highlighted. (more…)
About 10.30 a.m. this morning (Sunday, 19 September 2010) at Pandamaran, Klang there was a public protest by local residents and supporters of Tee Boon Hock clamouring for Ronnie Liu to resign! The ‘innocent man’ is more trouble than a boon to the rakyat of Pandamaran it seems. The placards speak for themselves.
Is it ominous or what? A picture (below) was found submerged in a puddle of water among dirt. Perhaps it is foretelling the sign of a man drowning or simply it is “Good riddance to pure rubbish!”
Friday, 17 September 2010 (morning session)
Workshop on Parliament, Accountability and the Role of Internet Governance in Strengthening Oversight
This morning I took part in the above “Workshop D” discussion where each participant was given only about 3 minutes to speak. Understandably, not much could be canvassed therefore. Below is an excerpt of my speech. (more…)
Satu Bangsa. Satu Negara. Satu Malaysia.
Perlembagaan di junjung.
Posted in wangsa maju, wee choo keong, tagged 56th Commonwealth Parliamentary Association Conference, Nairobi_Kenya on September 14, 2010 | Leave a Comment »
* Tuesday, 14 September at 10:00 a.m., Nairobi, Kenya
* The Theme for the 56th Commonwealth Parliamentary Association (CPA) Conference is — Parliament and Development in the 21st Century: Thus Far and Beyond
* The conference is held in Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC) Nairobi, Kenya
* Opening address by: Hon Kenneth Merende, YB Dato Seri’ Mohd Safie Apdal (Minister of Rural and Regional Development), President of CPA and the President of Kenya, H E Hon Mwai Kibaki and Commander-in-Chief of the Defence Forces of the Republic of Kenya
* 654 delegates addressed by H E Hon Mwai Kibaki, President of the Republic of Kenya